What is the largest group that you’ll allow through at one time?
Ideally we like to send visitors through in groups of 4-6. Anything larger robs you of the experience and is much less scary. If a customer insists by special request for 9 or 10 in a group… then we will do it – but we absolutely don’t recommend it. The typical max we allow in at one time is 8. Again, we recommend you branch out of that comfort zone and go through in smaller groups.
What time do the crowds start forming?
We open on most nights at 7pm. Lines form later and move more quickly earlier in the season, but as it gets closer to Halloween – the crowds get larger and the line forms much earlier.
How long are the lines?
We move the lines along very quickly, however the closer it gets to Halloween, the longer the lines are. If you are not interested in waiting in line, you can avoid the ticket booth line by purchasing General Admission Tickets, or you can completely skip the lines with Fast Pass Tickets.
How long does it take to walk through your haunted attraction?
After purchasing tickets, you must wait in line to enter. Once inside, you proceed at your own pace – so the length of your experience varies from group to group. The average walk through time is around 30-40 minutes.
Do you charge for parking?
No, we do not charge for parking. You may encounter wandering creatures the moment you leave your car, so be on your guard!
What are the prices for the different haunted attractions?
A full list of ticket pricing can be found below and on our tickets page as well.
You can purchase tickets when you arrive at Madworld Haunted Attractions, or you can skip the lines and purchase tickets below.
- $30.00 – General Admission – General Admission to Madworld’s NEW Haunted House/Trail. This is a self-guided tour.
- $35.00 – General Admission “Scaredy Cat” – General Admission to Madworld’s NEW Haunted House/Trail with “No Scare Medallion”. This is a self-guided tour. The “No Scare Medallion” allows scared adults or teenagers to finally be able to brave Madworld with their friends. The medallion signals to the monsters that you personally do not want to be targeted or scared. The rest in your group is fair game!
- $55.00 – Fastpass – Front of line access (No Waiting) to Madworld’s NEW Haunted House/Trail. Still enjoy everything Madworld has to offer without having to wait in any lines! This is a self-guided tour.
- $50.00 – The Big Scary Night Out – General Admission to Madworld’s NEW Haunted House/Trail + 30 Carnival Game Tickets.
- $25.00 – Child Admission – Children 10 and under only admission to Madworld’s NEW Haunted House/Trail This is a self-guided tour. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- $30.00 – Child Superhero – Children 10 and under only Admission to Madworld’s NEW Haunted House/Trail with “No Scare Medallion”. The No Scare Medallion allows your children to take back control of the night by not only signaling to the monsters to stay away from him/her, but also gives the child special powers to control the monster! This is a self-guided tour. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- $100.00 – VIP Package – Entrance into the park + Front of line access (No Waiting) to Madworld’s NEW Haunted House/Trail + 30 Carnival Game Tickets + Behind the Scenes Tour + 3D Photo. This is a self-guided tour.
- $175.00 – Season Pass – Unlimited General Admission to Madworld’s NEW Haunted House/Trail as many times as you want, all season long!
- $295.00 – SUPERPASS – Unlimited front of line access (no waiting) as many times as you want, all season long!
Haunted House & Trail
Details: Your tickets will be emailed to you. Each ticket is valid for any day we are open for the season (one time use only). The season pass is valid for unlimited times. Don’t forget to tell your friends!!
- $15.00 – 15 Tickets
- $25.00 – 30 Tickets
- $40.00 – 50 Tickets
Carnival Games & Escape Rooms
Details: Welcome to a brand new area of Madworld’s scary Fall entertainment! Whether you are a kid, teenager, or big kid at heart – you will have a BLAST at these scary interactive games! Our escape rooms are 5 minutes each. These are state-of-the-art escape rooms. These challenges will have you and your group laughing, panicking, and working together to try and get out in time without having to waste your evening in one spot! 3 Tickets each for Zombie Brain Smash, Skeleball, Crypt Toss, Face Painting. 15 Tickets to experience our escape rooms – Kracken Casino and 3D Freakshow.
What does the “No Scare Medallion” do?
The No Scare Medallion keeps monsters from scaring you and pursuing you. In the case of a child wearing it, it repels the monsters and gives your child the power over them.
Will we still be scared and able to fully enjoy Madworld if we bring someone with us who wants to wear a No Scare Medallion?
Yes! Our monsters are trained to give the rest of the group the perfect scare and experience while staying away from the person wearing the No Scare Medallion.
Can I buy tickets in advance?
Yes, you may purchase tickets online HERE.
Does MADWORLD accept credit cards?
Yes, our ticket booth and gift shop accept all major credit and debit cards.
Do you have group rates available?
Yes, we offer a discount of $3.00 off each person for groups of 20 or more.
Do you offer a military discount?
Yes, we do offer a military discount of $3.00 off for active military. (Please have ID present). In addition, we also work together with www.vettix.org to give FREE tickets to our veterans. You must go through their website to get your free tickets. We are very proud of our military and veterans and are pleased to help honor them at MADWORLD.
Do you sell beverages and food?
Yes. Bring an appetite!
Do you serve alcoholic beverages?
No. Alcohol is not allowed on the property, so please do not bring any.
Do your attractions have security?
Yes. We have Anderson County Police officers present at all times along with security on guard throughout the park. This is to ensure the up most safety for each and every guest.
Can we be thrown out of the park for any reason?
Yes. We do not allow foul language, pushing, touching, vulgar behavior, weapons of any kind, alcohol, drunkenness, etc. We have a list of rules that must be adhered to for your own safety. Violation of these rules will usually bring a warning and then being asked to leave without a refund.
Are the monsters allowed to touch you?
The actors in MADWORLD will not touch you; however, they do get very close. Occasionally you may brush up against their costumes or props. You may also come into contact with some of the sets.
Are there any age restrictions?
No. We actually encourage families and children to come. Our haunt can get very intense so parents use your discretion. You can stop and exit at any point during the haunts if you get too frightened to continue. Our haunts are not for the faint of heart.
Is there a lot of smoke in the haunted house?
We do use fog machines at MADWORLD, but our fog is water-based and does not cause harm to your lungs.
Are there strobe lights?
Yes, we do use strobe lights.
Can I go in if I’m pregnant?
MADWORLD is not recommended for visitors who are pregnant, have heart conditions or are in general poor health.
Is it dark?
In certain areas, it can get very dark.
Can my friends and I wear our Halloween costumes when we come to MADWORLD?
No. For safety reasons, we are sorry to say that except for small children, patrons are not permitted to wear costumes.
I want to do a story on MADWORLD Haunted Attraction, how do I?
Are your attractions open if it rains?
We will still open if it is light rain or wet. Unfortunately, we will be closed during heavy rains.
Once we’ve used our ticket can we go through again with the same ticket?
No. A new ticket is required for each visit.
Can we take flash photos of your haunted houses?
Photography of any sort is not allowed INSIDE the haunts. However, you are welcome to take pictures and videos outside of the haunts and in the grounds area. Our actors working outside will often pose for pictures with you.
Is it scary?
Come see for yourself… if you dare! ☠️
Can I become apart of the cast and crew at MADWORLD?
Yes! We have positions for actors, makeup effect artist, parking patrol, security, and sound & light crews. We would love to have you aboard. There is an auditioning process. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.